Spandex Asia Pacific and ImagePerfect™ will be donating $25 per roll (or equivalent in metres) from all ImagePerfect™ 5700 High Performance, PerfectApply and Hi-Tack Coloured Signage Films sold between the 20th and 24th of February to ACON Health in support of Sydney World Pride 2023.
On Saturday 4th March 2023, the Support of Awareness for Suicide Prevention event will be held at the Lord Raglan Hotel, 12 Henderson Road, Alexandria NSW at 4pm. Thanks also to our wonderful partner Adam Biviano from Bamboozel Projects for their assistance for donating their time and services to help make this event a success. This event as well as Spandex & ImagePerfect’s fundraisers will be donated to ACON Health.
ACON Health’s work is focused on five areas:
• Ending HIV transmission for all in our communities
• Delivering excellent, client-centred care and innovative community health programming
• Giving voice to our community and strengthening inclusion
• Developing financial diversity, strength and growth
• Building a workplace that attracts and develops the best people
Spandex is committed to supporting diversity and empowering individuals from all backgrounds to thrive in our community, and we’re thrilled to be part of this event.